Tuesday, December 16, 2014

3-Day streak

I know, don't count your chickens until they hatch, right?  But I'm celebrating small victories! LOL!

3 days in a row of total tracking, I was over points, but not by "bad" stuff, consumed 100 oz. of water,  AND ran 45 minutes on my own 'mill.  I feel it this time.  It's in me to keep going (stupid small voice in the back of my head just chimed in, "For now," but I'm ignoring it)!

I was reviewing my My Fitness Pal app and am bravely sharing this with you:
This is a graph of my weight from May 2, 2011.  What I can tell from this four year span is I can pinpoint time and that it syncs with events that propelled me into depression and other hungry emotions.  *shaking my head* I'd really like to shift my response to healthier methods.  I mean, if I'm looking to punish myself, working out is a fine method! LOL!

........I'm regretting posting that pic......  Oh well.  What's a blog if you're not being honest, right?  ;)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Are you still using My Fitness Pal? My username is ACURLS08 (I think), if you want to be buddies! I need to be much more diligent about tracking! Don't know why, but drinking water is the hardest!