Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Yes, I'm avoiding you

I'll say it again:

Yes, I'm avoiding you.

Sorry.  I AM motivated and have my strong desire in check, but...I'm tired.  And it's cold.  And...did I say I'm tired?

I HAVE done some positive, behind-the-scenes preparation, though.  I created this:

It's difficult to see, but every day I have my work out planned, with count downs, PRs, and room for make-up days if necessary!  Official training starts February twelfth.  Until then, I'm just doing light endurance-building runs.  In case you're wondering: 138 days 'till Bayshore!

I'm working to get out of the holiday eating and at least trying to track all my food in the WW app, and suck down the water.  Why is the water so hard to get in?!?  OMG...*that's what she said*

Baby steps...  

No comments: