Saturday, December 6, 2014

MFP & WW APPS

Constant dieters will recognize this as code for the phone applications My Fitness Pal and Weight Watchers.

I've recently joined a group committed to tracking food.  I know this is a major challenge for me, and a large part of what is sabotaging me.  After committing to the group, I realized...I'm AFRAID! The fear is actually paralyzing me! I find myself closet eating so I don't have to feel bad for the tracking I'm not doing anyway!  This is a true illness...

So the question is which app?  I had success on MFP before, and it's already linked to my other activity apps.  The Weight Watcher app is pretty thorough as well, but it costs.  I know there's a "Lose It" app and other such variations.

Do you have a favorite?  What features keep you involved and constant in your efforts?

No comments: