Sunday, June 7, 2015

2 Birthday Parties & 1 Book Club

All of which are very typically events of indulgence...and these didn't disappoint.  *sigh*  I think I tried to make some decent choices, perhaps not OVERLY do it.  And probably my best decision was to make sure I got in my daily runs.  *big cheesy grin*

These two helped me get it done


I'm not sure if it will completely negate the damage I did with food and drink, but I tried.  And I don't feel too, too guilty for indulging. I had a nice time and know that I still consumed less than I normally would have, so that's still progress.  :)

At the second birthday party, my friend, Ann found this and said she could share it with me.  It wasn't so much the Coke as our adventurous spirit! With my recent weeks' of activity I really have felt my adventurous spirit return.

Today, I found myself realizing I was keeping up with my daughter learning to ride her two-wheeler.  Running, running, running and I wasn't gasping for air...or dying like I imagine I would have a month ago! LOL! Talk about a NSV (Non Scale Victory)!! THAT was the hugest reward and sense of accomplishment since embarking on this journey.  She noticed I was right there with her the whole time, too.  A-MAZE-ING, I tell ya.
We did it!

No comments: